4 people per team / $200.00 per team (includes 30 minutes of practice)
Every Monday evening for eight weeks
League competition from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Free Practice from 6:00pm to 6:30pm
Two matches per night.
Round Robin with each team playing every team twice then move to elimination bracket.
Teams are encouraged to make custom team shirts.
4 people per team
$200 per team
10 teams per season
6 Weeks of Round Robin Pool Play
2 Weeks of bracket playoffs
Teams will play 2 matches each night
Each Match will be best of 3 games of Corn Hole:
Game rules: Scored the same as Beanbag Corn Hole
- The first team to reach the score of 21 wins that game.
- One player from each team with throw before retrieving their hatchets.
- The lower score will be subtracted from the higher score to determine the points of the round.
- If a hatchet breaks a point line the team will get the higher point.
- If the time expires before the Match is complete the team with the high score will win the Match. In case of a tie a sudden death throw off will determine the winner.
- Each member of the team must throw in order with no member throwing twice in a row.
- Teams will switch targets after each game.
Time: Each team will play two 40-minute Matches. The first Match will start at 6:30, with a 5-minute lane familiarization period, and the second Match will start at 7:15, with a 5-minute lane familiarization period. All league members are welcome to come in at 6:00 to practice before the competition starts.
Bracketed Playoffs: Bracketed Playoffs will be a single elimination format. Rounds 1 and 2 will be best 2 out of 3 games and will take place on the same night. The Finals will be held the following week and will be best 3 out of 5 games.
Referees: The Staff of the Copper Axe Company will be the referees for any rule’s questions and difficult point determinations. The ruling by the referee is the final decision.
Unsportsmanlike Conduct: This is a friendly league and meant to develop friendships while having fun. Any team who is aggressive towards other teams or acts in a way that is determined to be unsportsmanlike by Copper Axe Company Staff, will be given 1 warning with a second incident resulting in that Team being dismissed from the league with no refund. If there are physical altercations the offending team will be dismissed immediately without a refund.
For more information and to schedule contact Chad Jenkins at email@example.com or call 806-567-5486.