Axe throwing is a tale as old as time. From the ancient Viking strongholds to modern-day Amarillo, TX, axe-throwing games bring us together in friendly competition and camaraderie. And let's be honest, you look pretty incredible doing it. The Copper Axe Company is bringing that ancient fun to our very own backyard. All you need to do is grab your axe, aim for the middle and hit the bullseye to win the game.
Ready to harness your Viking energy? Bring your friends, family and coworkers down to our party space today. Got a big group of axe-throwing warriors? Call ahead at 806-567-5486.
We're your spot for all sorts of axe-throwing fun. Here's what you need to know before you stop by:
- Our safety policies: We request that you wear closed-toed shoes. You may throw two at a time, but not one after another.
- Gameplay time limits: We offer lane rentals for 90 minutes at a time. The first 30 minutes are for you to get warmed up and comfortable with axe-throwing. After the initial warm-up, you'll have time to learn and play our exciting axe-throwing games.
- Additional gameplay information: Each lane has two targets. Five people can throw at a target, so we allow up to 10 people per lane.
- Age limits: To ensure everyone's safety, our minimum age requirement is 13 years old without a parent or guardian.
- Reserving your lanes: You can reserve your lanes online or in person. We offer 60 minute and 90 minute throw times but for groups of 4 or more we recommend 90 minutes to get enough throw time for a few games.
- Adding time: If there isn't anyone waiting behind you, you're free to add time. Prices are $11.66 per person for an extra 30 minutes and $25 per person for an additional hour.
- Canceling your reservation: For a full refund, cancel up to 24 hours before your reservation. After the 24-hour mark, your reservation is non-refundable.
- Walk-in policy: We allow walk-ins of any group size depending on lane availability. We strongly recommend that you call ahead to ensure availability for your party.
- Food and drinks: We have an assortment of beverages for purchase. While we don't serve food, you're allowed to bring your own. Taco Villa and Pizza Planet are right next door to us, so you're free to have them delivered to us for delicious game side dining.
- Alcohol policy: BOYB, however, if we believe that you're intoxicated, we reserve the right to withhold service. We do have non-alcoholic options for sale!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call us or stop by in person.